6 Reasons Why You Should Eat Bananas More
A banana is an edible fruit, botanically a berry, produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa.
Bananas may have high calorie content but they are very rich in several other nutrients like potassium, dietary fiber, manganese and vitamins B6 and C. The American Academy of Pediatrics confirmed it is safe and pure enough for baby’s first solid food.
Bananas are a terrific, heart-healthy food when included in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol. Bananas can be eaten in various ways which makes it more beautiful. However, if you think bananas are for monkeys alone, then these 6 reasons below will make you consume more bananas!
1. Fight depression: Bananas contain a high level of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin – the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter. Translation: if you’re feeling a little blue, have a banana for an instant lift of spirits.
2. Energy-giving: If you’re having a slow day at work, bananas are the perfect snack as it packs an energy punch while sustaining the blood sugar level.
3. Reduces chances of stroke: Bananas are rich in potassium which helps lower blood pressure reducing the chances of a stroke or heart attack.
4. Aids digestions: Bananas also stimulate the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel while also producing digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients. In addition, they’re great for constipation and ulcers.
5. Makes you smarter: Yes, you read that right. Bananas are rich in potassium which makes one more alert and also is good for the brain.
6. Increases Libido: Bananas contain some food elements that help in sexual urges and stronger erections.
Aeroberry is one of the main authors and administrators of this website. He is a young and intelligent man.