8 Amazing Reasons You Should Eat Pawpaw Always
Try at your own risk, but many believe that pawpaw seeds with hot water work as a birth control.
Pawpaw, also known as papaya, is a fruit that grows in tropical areas throughout the world.
Not just the fruit itself, but other parts of the paw paw are also are very beneficial. This fruit has a lot of hidden benefits for skin, health and hair.
The pawpaw has the most health benefits of any fruit, from cardiovascular to colon health.
Research is showing that the health benefits of the pawpaw may be even greater than its delicious taste.
In fact, pawpaws and pawpaw-derived products are increasingly used for a variety of medicinal and therapeutic purposes and it is available all year round.
So, what makes the pawpaw such an important fruit? Let’s take a look at its benefits.
1. If you lack vitamin A, the pawpaw is the fruit to have. It is rich in vitamin A, calcium and is a good source of potassium.
2. If you want to boost your metabolism, eat a pawpaw, as it contains vitamin B in the form of folic acid, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-1 and riboflavin.
3. If you face discomfort with digestion, try this vibrant fruit. The pawpaw prevents constipation and helps in the digestion process.
4. If we consume food that lacks fibre, there are chances that it may not move easily through the digestive tract. These logged particles can turn infectious, which pawpaws can treat effectively. For instance, if the colon houses mucus and pus, pawpaw juice will take care of it.
5. If you are on a weight loss diet, include papaya as it is low in calories and rich in nutrients. That, coupled with its benefits of healthy digestion, makes papaya a good weight loss food.
I6. If you experience nausea, eat a slice of pawpaw, as it helps reduce this ‘pukey’ feeling or morning sickness. However, if you are pregnant, you must consult your healthcare provider before including pawpaw in your diet.
7. If you are suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis, or in any pain, pawpaw can lessen the agony. Pawpaw is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and helps faster healing.
8. If you are constantly nursing a cold, your immune system is low. Include pawpaw in your diet to fight off colds and coughs. Pawpaw can boost your immune system, thanks to its abundance of vitamin C.
Little is known about the health benefits of pawpaw seeds. These small jelly-like seeds have anti-bacterial properties; they prevent kidney failure, purge the liver and flush out toxins.