One of the most common thoughts bothering the hearts of people especially ladies, is how to lose belly fat. Belly fat is actually one of the most dangerous types of fat because large waist lines are indicators of diseases. Not only does it make your figure unattractive, but also increases the risk of developing hypertension, diabetes and heart disease.
Yes! It is Easy to lose those troublesome extra tummy tires. By adhering to the following tips am about to give to you and trust me in a short time you will be heading to a flatter healthier belly and of course you can thank me later.
If you want to work late at night, think again. When your biorhythms are off, you end up eating more. When you’re tired you produce more ghrelin, which triggers cravings for sugar and other fat-building foods. Losing sleep can also alter your hormone production, affecting your cortisol levels that cause insulin sensitivity which are the prime reasons for belly fat! Getting about 7 hours of sleep a night is one of the best things you can do for your body shaping goals.
2. Short bursts of exercises
It is of high important for you to incorporate simple exercise routines in your daily schedule so that you reduce belly fat and stay in the best shape always. The following exercises would go a long way in solving this.
• Try planking: This is where you hold yourself in a push-up position, resting your forearms on the ground. Try 3 or 4 sets of holding for 30 seconds each.
- Crunches: There is no better exercise that you can think of to reduce belly fat than crunches. It will help you to easily burn belly fat and if this exercise is coupled with a proper diet intake, then you can see effective results in quick time.
• Walking: Getting up and moving throughout the day by going for walks will also help. It is a fat burner for your entire body. Brisk walking for 30 minutes a day for a minimum of 5 times a week will help you see a gradual change in your weight.
• Jogging: This will help in easily breaking down of excess body fat accumulated in your body including your belly fat. It will help you to stay fit, healthy and fight obesity.
• Running: This will help in making your heart beat faster; lose excess belly fat and also burn a lot of calories than walking or jogging.
• Cardio Exercises: One of the best ways to burn a lot of calories from your body as well as to shed off the excess baggage that you are carrying around your waistline is to do cardio exercises. These exercises will help you to easily remove excess belly fat. Doing cardio exercises for 30 minutes a day for at least 4 to 5 times a week will also help in reducing stress, increase lung capacity, keeps your heart healthy and also improves sleep.
• Swimming: This is a very good exercise that will not just help you to shed belly fat but it will also help you to get a cardio workout for your body and tone your body. It would be a great idea to swim at least once or twice a week initially.
You can do all these exercises at home without the help or guidance of a professional trainer
3. Fruits and Vegetables
It is important for you to combine exercise and diet in order to get rid of belly fat efficiently. The following are the super foods that will help you to reduce your belly fat and waistline.
• Pineapple: It contains an enzyme called bromelain which has anti-inflammatory properties. This enzyme helps in metabolizing proteins that helps in getting a flatter tummy.
• Watermelon: This is the perfect food to cut body fat. It contains 91% water, keeps you feel full for longer and helps in clearing water retention. They help in easily attaining desired waistline.
• Apples: They are rich in dietary fiber, flavonoids and beta carotene. All of these help in keeping your belly feel full and prevent overeating. Pectin present in apples helps in weight loss by transforming into a gel like substance that traps dietary cholesterol and fat.
• Beans and legumes: These are high in proteins and low calories which help you lose weight and tone up as well as strengthening muscles.
• Green leafy vegetables: Eat lots of green leafy vegetables as they are low in calories, high in fiber and contain calcium and Vitamin C. Vegetable juices (like spinach juice and celery juice) help in cleansing the body and increase the metabolic rate. These leaves curb cravings and aid weight loss.
• Almonds: Rich in Vitamin E and has high fiber content that will make you feel full and reduce your hunger.
• Avocado: They are rich in high fiber and have high monounsaturated fatty acids that help in reducing belly fat.
• Cucumber: Cucumber is a vegetable that has high water content and is very low in calories.
• Tomatoes: They contain a compound known as 9-oxo-ODA that helps reduce lipids in blood, which in turn helps in controlling belly fat. This compound also fights chronic diseases associated with obesity.
4. Sugar is your Enemy
Fighting belly fat is 80% healthy diet. Reduce calories by filling yourself up with protein, vegetables, whole grains, and replacing bad habit snacks with good ones.
5. Vitamin C
Vitamin C is essential for making carnitine, a compound used by the body to turn fat into fuel, making this vitamin your fat burning friend. If you’re going through an emotional crisis, stress from work, or a bad eating splurge, increase your vitamin C – it’ll help counteract the negative side effects. Try bell peppers, kale or kiwi fruits. These have even more Vitamin C than the famous Orange!
6. Eat Fat
YES, You Heard Me! It takes fat to burn fat. Like I said above, It is sugar that gets you fat, not fat. Good fats include foods rich in Omega 3′s, like salmon, avocados & walnuts. These foods are full of nutrients that help keep you satiated throughout the day.
7. Green tea:
It is rich in antioxidants and helps in boosting up metabolism, thus cutting down the body fat. It is also known to suppress your appetite. (10 Foods that Suppress Your Appetite and Leave You Feeling Full)
8. Slowing down your breath
This is a very simple method that you can use even when you’re in the midst of doing something else. Whenever you notice you’re feeling tense and uptight check and see how you’re breathing.. After you become aware of your own breathing, consciously relax your belly and slow down the breathing. This works best if you focus on slowing down the exhalation rather than your inhalation. With each exhalation you can say to yourself “slow down”. That is all there is to it- Simple but surprisingly effective!!!
All you need is to follow these effective and simple tips to see visible difference in the size of your waistline after a few weeks. If you have the will power and the determination to strive harder to achieve your goal of losing excess belly fat, then you can easily reduce it by carrying out these simple yet effective tips. Remember, there is no gain without pain and reducing your tummy size is not a hard to pin down act anymore and most importantly, you can now live a more satisfying and healthier life.