Brain teasers are forms of puzzle that requires mental thought to solve. They often require thinking in unconventional ways with given constraints in mind. It comes in various ways which people enjoy trying to solve as a game. Logic puzzles and riddles are specific types of brain teasers.
Brain teasers are very exciting to carry out most especially when you solve a problem, puzzle or riddle. It is a very good form of mental sharpness.
Below are some brain teasers in form of riddles to test your mental acuity.
Note: It would be more interesting if you try solving the riddle before peeking at the answers.
- Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?
- A clerk at a butcher shop stands five feet ten inches tall and wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
- Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
- How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
- What word in the English language is always spelled incorrectly?
- Billie was born on December 28th, yet her birthday always falls in the summer. How is this possible?
- In Africa, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
- If you were running a race and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
- Which is correct to say, “The yolk of the egg is white” or “The yolk of the egg are white?”
- A farmer has five haystacks in one field and four haystacks in another. How many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in one field?
Let’s get your answers. Remember! NO PEEKING!!!
Click on the button below to get the Answers.