Buhari took to his Facebook to remind Nigerians about Jonathan’s ‘epic fails’. A series of images posted by Buhari has ‘Is this Transformation?’ capture.
Fulfilled promise: Eradicate kidnappings in the South-East
– Return of the Chibok girls
– Modern methods to tackle security violence
– Pursue bombers and terrorists
– Confront ethno-religious violence across the country
– Perpetration of two bombings in Nyanya not brought to justice
According to Buhari’s chart, Jonathan didn’t succeed in fight against corruption in Nigeria.
– Strengthen both the EFCC and the ICPC
– Stella Oduah not punished for violating due process in purchase of cars
– Forensic audit of NNPC not released
– Perpetrators of petrol subsidy scam not prosecuted
Fulfilled promise: Revive marketing boards to ensure farmers are not cheated on sale of farm products
– Introduce 5-year term budgeting
– Create 1.5 million jobs in 2 years
– Bring industries to Niger Delta
– Strive to revive the Ajaokuta steel complex
– Strive to revive the Itakpe iron company
– Completion of Lagos-Jebba rail project
– Working towards making Akanulbiam airport in Enugu an international airport
– Set up committee to revive Federal Government landed properties in Lagos
– Revitalization Nigeria machine tools and other FG infrastructure
– Modernization of ports
– Complete of Second Niger Bridge
– Repairing the roads leading to Murtala Mohammed Airport
– Deliver stable, constant supply of electricity
– Ensure Nigerians do not use generators more than twice a week
– Explore deposits in Benue and Kogi state to improve power supply
– Raise power generation to 4747MW by December 2011
According to the APC presidential candidate, Jonathan’s administration spent N4,4 trillion for security in 5 years. And, yet, 13,000 lives were lost and 3 million people are displaced in Nigeria, Buhari claims.
He also compares economic situation during Obasanjo’s and Jonathan’s ruling, providing the numbers of an average oil price, exchange rates and GDP growth.
Average oil price: OBJ – $38, GEJ – $100
Exchange rate: OBJ – N115 = $1, GEJ – N200 = $1
See images below.
Aeroberry is one of the main authors and administrators of this website. He is a young and intelligent man.