* Most Nigerian lecturers behave as if their students will not graduate for life. Some intentionally mass fail students to portray themselves as strict lecturers.
* Many of Nigerian tertiary institution’s lecturers do feel too big to comment on their students’ post on social media. It’s a clear difference between black lecturers and white lecturers.
* Most Nigerian lecturers are lazy yet they want their students to be hardworking. They don’t consider themselves as bad examples for students.
* Some Nigerian lecturers textbooks are carbon copy of foreign authors. Still they will reject students’ project because they copied.
* Some Nigerian lecturers’ spoken and written English language are very bad yet they will always deduct students marks for grammatical errors. Don’t mind all my errors in this post. I was trained by Nigerian lecturers
This doesn’t mean you cant find a really good intellectual Nigerian lecturer .
Shoutout to all amiable and super standard lecturers