There are lots of young women in the society who are entrepreneurs; women who know what they want in life and are not ready to bask down.
If women could struggle that hard in order not to be broke, then what excuse do the men have? Materialism could become a controversial word depending on the angle with which you decide to see things from.
It could be used relatively because these women may exhibit certain behaviours that deflect that attribute because they want to ascertain the men’s financial stability.
At the same time, some of these women have good paying jobs that could make them afford the things they expect the men to do for them.
Women do not want to be in relationships with men who cannot cater for their basic needs. They do not want to be tied down by men who would prevent them from soaring higher in life because of their constant emotional and financial needs.
Since men have always claimed to be the head, most women expect them to deliver in this aspect. We would try as much as possible not to be biased with this piece; thus, we also have to acknowledge the fact that there are some girls who simply dupe the men they meet.
Women choose the first date to study the men who they go on dates with. They can tell from the things that happen there whether the date is stingy or not. Find out some of the things they check out in order to know whether their date is stingy or not:
1. When he sets the date in his house
Some guys could be so annoying and forceful; they would insist on you coming over to their house on a first date. Stingy guys do this in order not to spend much.
Most ladies are usually edgy and unsure about having the first date in the men’s houses. Some shameless men go on to manipulate the ladies by making them cook. When he does all these, then you should know your date is stingy.
2. Orders a cheap meal for you
Sometimes, the plan of making his place the venue for the date may be foiled. Your date may be forced to reconsider taking you to an open place on date.
When a guy orders a cheap meal for you or coaxes you to order something cheap, you do not need much proof to tell you what kind of person he is when it comes to spending.
3. When he complains about the cost of the meal you ordered
When you are on a date with a guy and he cannot stop talking about the expenses he has to cover because of the date, then you should know that he is really stingy.
You can bet he would make you feel uncomfortable with his constant nagging. He may deviate and tell you about the major projects he is handling in order for you to know that he has lots of responsibilities.
4. Then he goes on to order nothing
If your date is one of those guys who take ladies out on a date and watch them eat while they starve to death, then you should know that he is stingy.
Why on earth would he choose not to have anything when you have ordered? He probably does not want to spend extra; that is better than him running off when he sees the bill anyway.
5. When the date is in a shabby environment
Some men deliberately take ladies to shabby environments and local bars where things would be relatively cheap in order to cut down the expenses of that hangout.
Some of these guys know that such places do not befit them but they would do it all the same. If you find yourself in one of those places, you should know the kind of person you are about to start a deal with.
6. When he suggests you share bills
Honestly, some guys in this part of the world are shameless. They take you on dates and suggest you split the cost.
If you experience this on your first date, then your date is very stingy. But if you actually suggested it and he agreed, then he has failed the first test.
7. When he demands for s*x
If your date mentions anything that is related to s*x because he bought you a plate of food then you should know that he is a stingy man who wants to get paid in kind. Avoid hanging out with men like these as they have little or nothing to offer you.
1) no2 for low income earners just trying to build dia lives no3 is even worse to be added bcose some useless ladies are naturally greedy what dey would condemn a lady for doing to dia brothers or uncles is exactly how dey would luv to foolishly drain another man’s pocket dry at first sitting
by r-truth on Aug 24, 2016 at 9:34 am Reply
2) pls stop teaching young girls to be greedy with no 3 it doesn’t help a relationship lead to true luv dey should learn to be considerate
by r-truth on Aug 24, 2016 at 9:37 am Reply
3) Ur reasons are very wrong nd irritating.listen i meet dis girl 4 de first time we talked.d next day did u knw wat she reqiested from me?she asked me to buy her a subscription fee of 4,400 naira airtime.she doesnt know me just first meet nd de nxt day she requestd 4 dat.girls are stupid.if u open up for dem dey will use dat moment to deal wit u.dey dont value dose date love dem truely.thats y,wen d negative comes,dey blame all guys.
by Anonymous on Aug 24, 2016 at 10:40 am Reply
4)I totally disagree with most of ur comments here.
First and foremost its called a FIRST DATE. In this first date, d guy should do as much as possible to seal a first impression. first of all u know d kind of girl u went to so dat should be a First judge on how to react in ur first date. Incompetent guys should not come and start saying dat girls r greedy when dey expect u to act ur role. If u r not capable of handling a lady…y go to approach her….SIT ur ASS at home till u r ready…..
by Ese on Aug 31, 2016 at08:40 am Reply