Recently, the MTN Magic SIM activation got deactivated and we’ve been looking for a workaround but none yet. Some other MTN 0.0kb servers are also slowing down except for those who’re still flexing the 150MB free data server.
The MTN BBLITE plan is a better alternative for now, so you’re advised to subscribe to any of the MTN BB10 plans, use the configuration setup I’ll be revealing to make the subscription work on your android device via the use of Netloop VPN.
I know that most of you might be experiencing some difficulties to subscribe for the MTN BBLITE plan. Don’t worry; I’ll also brief you on 2 different methods to opt-in for the MTN BBLITE package.
How to Subscribe for MTN BBLITE package?
- You can opt-in MTN BBLITE plan by dialing any of the below USSD code, depending on which you want to subscribe for.
>>> *216*3*1# for Daily data plan, costs #70.
>>> *216*3*2# for weekly data plan, costs #350.
>>> *216*3*3# for monthly data plan, costs #1,000.
- If the first method didn’t work for you, then this would. Simply dial 180, and then follow the number procedure depending on the BBLITE package you want to opt-in for. Remember to give a 3-5seconds interval before entering the next number.
>>> 1 6 2 1 3 3 3 3 Your phone number, add #, then 1. (For Bblited) – 5GB data cap
>>> 1 6 2 1 3 3 3 1 Your phone number, add #, then 1. (For Bblitem) – 3GB data cap
>>> 1 6 2 1 3 3 3 2 Your phone number, add #, then 1. (For Bblitew) – 8GB data cap
How to Setup MTN BBLITE Plan to work on Android using Netloop
- Firstly, download the Netloop VPN from here.
- Next go to your mobile network settings, and make sure that you make use of “0.0.1” as proxy address with port “8080”.
- After that, use the below configuration settings to setup the Netloop VPN.
>>> Connection settings <<<
tick Enable Proxy
>>> Proxy host: 10.199.212.2
>>> Proxy Port: 8080
>>> Enable header tweaking
>>> Choose tweak type: Injection
>>> Inject query/url: http://web.blackberry.com
>>> Inject Host: web.blackberry.com
>>> Injection line: press enter 4 times
>>> Now go back to the netloop main menu, and tap “Local server settings” <<<
>>> buffer size: 8092
>>> Concurren connection: 10
>>> Go to log lelevel and select “DEBUG”.
>>> That’s all… start server <<<
With the above setup, you can easily browse on your android device using MTN BBLITE package. You can also connect your MTN BBLITE package on android using Netify VPN. . Don’t also forget to share this trick with your friends.