So Sad: Student Burns To Death Inside School Hostel In Sokoto (Photos)

A Nigerian student has reportedly burnt to death inside his school hostel after fire broke out in the building.

In what will come across as a really heartbreaking development, a student of the Sultan Tambari Arabic Secondary School Illela, in Sokoto state was burnt to death in a fire incident that occurred in his hostel yesterday January 29th.

However, the cause of the fire has not yet been ascertained.

The state fire service could not get to the school on time to put out the fire.

Some of the school property was destroyed in the fire incident. The student has since been buried according to Islamic injunction.

See more photos below:

Call : 08147650265 or +2348147650265

email us on : aeroberrycompany@gmail.com

Join others in the discussion, tell us what you think, drop your comments, we are waiting and listening.

Please drop your comments here.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

error: Content is protected !!